Redwood Camel Bone Handle Survival Knife
- Well-built with impeccable craftsmanship, this full tang hunting knife was fire forged with high grades of steel folded over again and again to produce the blade’s distinctive look as well as a forceful and powerful edge.
- Very sharp out of the box, the 6.5 inch drop point blade on this beauty can slice and dice with ease while the tip is pin point sharp and perfect for piercing.
- Contoured for a comfortable grip, the exquisite handle features olive wood and ram horn inserts secured by multiple tang pins.
- An ideal survival knife, it comes with a leather sheath and belt loop so you can always have it ready by your side. Knife comes lightly oiled to prevent rust and ensure quality.
- This premium Damascus steel has been folded between 300 and 350 times.
Overall Length: 8.5 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus steel
Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
Handle Length: 4.5 Inches
Handle Material: Redwood and Camel bone inserts
Includes: Leather sheath, Belt loop